Thanks very much for the new site, it looks great!
I've been working with the ICTV VMR (version VMR_19-250422_MSL37.xlsx) and found a few minor errors with the virus Genbank accession numbers. I hope this is an appropriate place to list them, please just move or remove if not.
I think that:
- Carrot closterorivus 1, KF536973 should be KF533697 - KF536973 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/KF536973) is 'Legionella pneumophila strain O6 WZM (wzm) '..., KF533697 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/KF533697) is 'Carrot closterovirus isolate CUCV_S8, partial genome'.
- Orivirus A, KT880664 should be KT880667 - KT880664 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/KT880664) is 'Luthrodes pandava voucher CUJ33'..., KT880667 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/KT880667) is 'Orivirus Pf-CHK1/OrV-A2, complete genome'.
- Jeilongvirus erinacei, MN651699 should be MN561699 - MN651699 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN651699) is 'Podarcis muralis voucher MOP1 NADH dehydrogenase subunit 1'..., MN561699 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN561699) is 'Belerina virus isolate HH114, complete genome'.
- Aspergillus fumigatus polymycovirus 1, dsRNA 4: LC517044; dsRNA 5: LC517046 should not include LC517046 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/LC517046, Epichloe festucae epls mRNA for e-poly-L-lysine synthetase'...) for RNA 5, instead dsRNA 4 should be LC517045 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/LC517045) and dsRNA 5: LC517044 ((https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/LC517044).
- Neoavian orthoreovirus, S1: KC795571 should be KF692095, KC795571 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/KC795571) is 'Piscine reovirus isolate CGA280-05'..., from piscine reovirus, the next row of the table, KF692095 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/KF692095) is 'Tvarminne avian virus segment S1, complete sequence'.
- Avian orthoreovirus, M1: JX4782635, this ID doesn't exist in Genbank and should be JX478263 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/JX478263) 'Muscovy duck reovirus strain J18 segment M1, complete sequence', this accession is then also consistent for the other accessions for the same virus.
- Betascleroulivirus betaplasmoparae, N5326222, this ID doesn't exist in Genbank and should be MN532622 (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nuccore/MN532622) 'Plasmopara viticola lesion associated ourmia-like virus 35 isolate DMG-D_Contig5 RNA dependent RNA polymerase gene, complete cds'
- Hymenopteran orthoplasmavirus 2, MW274737; MW274738; MW274739 - these IDs also don't exist - I think they may be pre-publication placeholder accessions, I wasn't able to find the correct updates for these.
- The following are protein rather than nucleotide IDs (which is inconsistent with the rest of the table) but have linked nucleotide IDs as follows:
- QJT73696 (Sclerotimonavirus alphabotrytidis) should be MN617150
- QJT73698 (Sclerotimonavirus betabotrytidis) should be MN617151
- QJT73701 (Botrytimonavirus alphabotrytidis) should be MN617152
- QMP84020 (Sclerotimonavirus cryphonectriae) should be MT354565
- QNQ73380 (Auricularimonavirus bondarzewiae) should be MT447187
I hope this is helpful, thank you for providing this resource.